Direct Routing for Microsoft Teams
At V12 Telecom we have developed a Direct Routing solution which provide Microsoft Teams’ users with PSTN voice calls. Our Direct Routing solution has been deployed internationally in a number of sectors including Oil & Gas, Technology and Telecoms; it’s also significantly more cost effective than the current Microsoft Calling Plan.
Make sure your business is not left behind as Microsoft phases out Skype for Business – now is the right time to ensure you have an effective alternative in place through V12.
If you’re interested in a great value, easy to deploy, direct routing solution contact us today.
Why Choose V12 As Your Direct Routing Provider?
Per user pricing – simple and intuitive for any Microsoft Teams user
Unlimited UK minutes are included – a unique package from V12
Inbound and outbound international calls can be made to 150 countries around the world – making this one of the best calling plans on the market
Standard and freephone numbers are available
A Quality Solution
Our Direct Routing solution is delivered via Tier 1 carrier grade infrastructure
We are fully compliant with Microsoft requirements
No onsite hardware required
Our International SIP trunks are designed for high volume wholesale use and can be terminated anywhere in the world
Pain Free Transition
V12 will ensure exactly what is needed to migrate any existing solution to ensure a seamless transition
We can connect any MS Teams user to voice whether they are using an onsite PBX, an alternative VOIP product or Skype for Business
V12 has decades of expertise in number provision and porting
Calling All Resellers
We offer a generous commission to all resellers who wish to take our solutions to their clients. We pay commission monthly and do not operate a rebate scheme. Register here to keep updated.
Frequently Asked Questions
- MS Teams makes voice/ telephony extremely simple for Enterprise and business users
- MS Teams with voice improves worker productivity, positively impacts culture and collaboration – within and beyond an organisation
- This is why MS Teams is the fastest adopted Microsoft product ever
There are two ways of making calls from MS Teams
- Microsoft Calling Plan
- Direct Routing
Direct Routing allows users of Microsoft Teams to make calls through a telecoms provider such as V12, rather than Microsoft.
- In the traditional model, customers would purchase, install and configure a Session Border Controller (SBC) from a Microsoft Certified partner. Once installed the SBC would then be connected to Microsoft Teams via SIP trunks and require maintenance and support throughout its life.
- Choosing V12 as your supplier removes the need for any onsite SBC hardware as this functionality takes place in the cloud. The upshot is a simple, per user model with no ongoing maintenance or support requirements.
There are two licence packages that enable users to access Direct Routing via MS Teams
• E3 + Phone System module
• E5 as this comes with Phone System as part of the bundled package
Once you have the appropriate 0365 licence you simply need to add Direct Routing from V12.
- By integrating with an existing PBX, pilot users can be moved to Calling in Teams while users remain on their legacy PBX. Eventually all users can be easily transitioned to Calling in Teams. The call traffic between these users during the transition stays within the organisation.
- While users are being transitioned to Calling in Teams, Call Centre agents can continue to use their application; Direct Routing enables both users to coexist. The call traffic between call centre agents and Teams users stays within the organisation.
- If you have analogue devices such as lift phones, these devices can be connected to Teams and Phone System via Direct Routing. Call traffic between analogue devices and Teams users stays within the organization.
Yes, Microsoft have announced a selection of approved devices from a number of manufacturers covering the following:
• Desk Phones
• Room Phones
• Mobile Phone Stations
“It was extremely easy. We basically supplied our company details and were able to offer phone services, leased lines or other connectivity to our customers straight away. It was completely seamless to set up.”
“The thing I like most about V12 is that a person answers the telephone, and that’s the key thing for me: I call V12 and I can talk to the managing director or another member of the team and then things happen quickly. They’re very efficient, easy to talk to, cost effective, and easy to get hold of.”
“The solution I got was very quick and effective and I believe so far from my experience with communications companies and telephone companies that with that we’ve managed to get the best possible on the market now”.
V12 Latest Case Studies
We work with a variety of different organisations across the UK and around the world. Read our Case Studies to find out how we’ve helped our clients improve their businesses through our data, mobile and voice solutions.
Ready to get in touch? Use the contact button to find out more information
Ready to get in touch? Fill in the contact form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.